'""'>

Friday, January 3, 2014

D.O feat Chanyeol - Nothing on you

 If I told you I was perfect I'd be lying
If there's something I'm not doing girl I'm trying
I know I'm not angel... But I'm not so bad....
No No No

If you see me at the party conversating
That doesn't mean telephone numbers are exchangin'
I know I'm not angel, girl.... But I'm not so bad.. No No No... You should know there's.....

Beauti ful girls all over the world, I could be chasing
But my time would be wasted, they got nothing on you, baby
Nothing on you, baby
They might say hi, and I might say hey
But you shouldn't worry, about what they say
Because they got nothing on you, baby
Nothing on you, baby

Download: http://www.bursalagu.com/download-mp3/NHNoYXJlZC5jb20.-QUdGcWRGbTQvU3VraXJhX0VYT18tX0RPX2Z0X0NoYW55ZW9sX1Np-sukira_exo_d_o_ft_chanyeol_singing_nothing_on_you.html

No comments:

Post a Comment